Five Convenient
Authorized PennDOT Locations

Vehicle Registrations - Notary - Penn Dott - Butler, PA

A Notary
      115 W Cunningham St - TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Penn Dot Messenger Service and Notary in Beaver County

Beaver County Tag and Title
      2580 Constitution Blvd - 724-384-1083

Cranberry PennDOT services - Vehicle - Auto - Registrations

Cranberry Messenger
    20710 Route 19 North - 724-772-0480

Messenger Service in Mercer County PA

Mercer County Messenger
    1834 E. State Street - 724-983-0914

Messenger Service in the North Hills - Pittsburgh

North Hills Messenger Service
      984 Perry Hwy - TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Five Convenient
Authorized PennDOT Locations

A Notary
      115 W Cunningham St - TEMP CLOSED

Beaver County Tag and Title
      2580 Constitution Blvd - 724-384-1083

Cranberry Messenger
    20710 Route 19 North - 724-772-0480

Mercer County Messenger
    1834 E. State Street - 724-983-0914

North Hills Messenger Service
      984 Perry Hwy - TEMP CLOSED

Driver's License Services - PennDOT
New PA Vehicle and Driver's Information
Boat Registration and Other Boat Reg information
Snowmobile Registration and Information in PA
PA Apportioned Vehicle - Truck Registration and Information
Penn DOT Dealer Services
Notary Services in Cranberry, North Hills, Butler



No problem, we’ve got you covered!  Follow these easy steps to transition your vehicle title and registration to Pennsylvania.


Valid Pennsylvania Drivers License. 

To make your state switch, please visit one of the Pennsylvania Drivers License Centers.  

If your vehicle is financed or leased we must obtain the title from your lending institution, this process usually takes around 2-3 weeks.   In order to facilitate the transaction, a title request letter must be completed.  You can stop into any of our locations to fill one out, click HERE to fill out on line and email, or you can print out and fax to the location of choice

The following information must be completed to process your request.

  • Owner information
  • VIN Number
  • Lending Institution
  • Your Account Number
  • A fax number for out of state title request department
  • If you are transferring a trailer, truck or motor home we must have an MV41 verifying the gross vehicle weight
  • If you are registering a motorcycle or motor home, we must have an insurance card with the specific VIN number of the vehicle on your insurance card

When you come to register the vehicle

All owners must be present

Vehicle must be present, if unable to bring the vehicle, please have the VIN number verified by an inspection mechanic on the form MV-41

Looking for a driver's license photo center

pa drivers license
Driver's Licenst Photo Center Lookup



State Fees:
Debit • Check • Cash

Our Service Fees:
 Debit • Check • Cash
Credit Card

payment icons 13

Feel free to call or stop in today so we can

take care of all of your vehicle registration needs! 

Temporary Plates

Instant Online Title Transfers

Instant PennDOT Renewals

Apportioned Registration

Change of Address

Dealer Services

Driver License Renewal

Photo Identification Renewal

Driver License Address Change

Insurance Restorations

Photo ID Address Change

Transfer Registration

Vehicle Registration


Restoration Requirements

Heavy Truck Registration Requirements

Issuance of Special Fund Plates

Retired Status Vehicle Registration Renewal

Duplicate Title

Basic Non-Commercial Driving Records

Three-Year Driving Records

Ten-Year Driving Records

Request for Vehicle Information

Vehicle Registration Address Change

Driver's License Duplicate / Replacement

Posting of Restoration Fee and Proof of Insurance for Driver

License Suspensions

Vehicle History