Come grow with us!! +++ We are seeking to add a professional and self motivated Customer Service Representative/Notary +++ to our +++ Hermitage and North Hills locations.

LicensePlateart BeaverCountyLicensePlateart CranberryMessengerFour Convenient Authorized PennDOT LocationsLicensePlateart NorthHillsMessengerLicensePlateart Mercer

Directions to Beaver County Tag and Title - PennDot in Beaver County, PABeaver County Tag and Title
      2580 Constitution Blvd - 724-384-1083
Directions to Mercer County Messenger - PennDot in Mercer County, PAMercer County Messenger
    1834 E. State Street - 724-983-0914
Directions to Cranberry Messenger - PennDot in Cranberry Township PACranberry Messenger
    20710 Route 19 North - 724-772-0480
Directions to Cranberry Messenger - PennDot in Cranberry Township PANorth Hills Messenger Service
      984 Perry Hwy - 412-367-4343

Our fast, friendly staff look forward to handling you next vehicle purchase, to help expedite the process the following documentation is necessary:

  • carsValid PA drivers license, PA ID card or Military ID
  • Valid PA proof of insurance if you are going to register the vehicle.  This must be a hard copy of the insurance card, binder or declaration page.  Our offices have to send a copy of this with the title transfer paperwork, we will accept a faxed copy from your insurance carrier.  Please see the location you will be visiting for the fax number.
      • Note:  If you are purchasing a motorcycle or motor home, you must have proof of insurance listing the specific vehicle to have tags issued.
  • If you wish to transfer a tag to the vehicle you are purchasing, please bring the registration card for the tag. If the registration is in 2 names, we must have both people present during the transaction.
  • If you are purchasing on behalf of a business, we must have a letter of authorization on company letterhead.  If you would like a sample, please click HERE
  • If the vehicle you are purchasing is from out of state, the vehicle needs to be at our office at the time of transfer so we can verify the VIN number.  If you are unable to bring the vehicle, please click HERE for a MV-41. This form can be signed by an inspection mechanic in lieu of the vehicle being at our location.
      • If you are purchasing an out of state truck, trailer or motor home; the gross vehicle weight must be verified by an inspection mechanic, please click HERE for a MV-41.


State Fees:
Debit • Check • Cash

Our Service Fees:
 Debit • Check • Cash
Credit Card
payment icons 13

Go to top